This is similar to the Codeigniter “Table of Contents” tab from the User Guide link. The idea is to emulate this functionality.
- I have a number of reports that I want to organize under Groups, like “Basic Info, Installation, Introduction, etc”.
- I would like to have up to 4 columns. I need a maintenance program to be able to:
1. Add/edit/delete groups within a column
2. Add/edit/delete a report with a group
- There will be 3 tables; "report_column", "report_group" and "report_name".
- The table “report_column” will only have 1 field; “column_id int(4)”