Part-Time Online Coding Instructor Needed
We are looking for part-time coding instructors to teach computer coding classes to school students (5-18 years old) or and adults virtually online. Each class meets once a day and are 1-hour long. There are 5-10 students per class. We provide a curriculum, platform, and teaching materials. The primary role is to deliver the curriculum engagingly and ultimately be responsible for students' and parents' satisfaction.
– Deliver the class in a fun manner
– Provide feedback for curriculum improvement
– Positively advocate for the school and the program
– Experience with the coding languages we teach
– Experience teaching kids or adults
– Computer purchased in the last five years, with microphone headset and high-speed internet access
– A quiet workspace free of distractions
How much is my compensation?
You will be paid $10 to $20 per hour-long depending on experience with potential bonuses based on students' and parents' satisfaction.
What computer languages are we looking for instructors to teach?
We are looking for instructors who can teach any of Scratch, Python, and HTML.
WeBeVisible/Learning ([login to view URL]) is an online learning platform that allows kids from ages 3 -18, university students, and working-class to take virtual (with live instructors) and evergreen
classes. WeBeVisible is registered in the State of Texas and will start operations on October 16th, 2020.