have website: [url removed, login to view] in which needs revamping. Prefer overhaul to be in Coldfusion, which would also make it easier on the designer. The website will be used to advertise properties we have available for sale. Also, the site will be used to let homeowners post and advertise their properties for a fee. Would like the following features:
- Back Admin Panel for me to review and submit listing data, as well as the ability to foward it to potential buyers.
- Ability to have users create accounts
- Ability to have users upload property information and pictures
- Create a separate page and listing for the property automatically similar to the following example (see attachment) Don't plan to do any outside advertisment endorsements at the moment so I need it as simple as possible.
- Control panel where users can login to their account information and change the property info
- Ability to Search Property database and generate results.
- Simple Email form for users to submit data (which is ideal for coldfusion pdf variables to come into play)
- some type of payment integration where a person can pay by established credit card merchant account when submiting the property information. I do not have a very large budget for this project, but once I start generating listing with other investors who have created accounts with me, once this is done, I will definately rehire chosen designer to add more features for this site, as well as making the overall appearance of this site plaeasing to the eye. The look I am going for is sort of a magazine look (similar to homesandland) One thing is important, if someone generates a query search, I would like the houses that have been listed the longest to come up first and then so on in order. The only part I need payment integration for will be for one tabbed section called "Sale By Owner". Which reminds me the tabs I would like to replace my current ones are the same design as used in [url removed, login to view], just would like them in different colors. The tabs should state the following:
sale by owner, short sales, builder liquidations, and bank forclosures
I would like the template / scripting setupup to be kept simple. If someone wants to list a property, the can choose input field for what they would like the proprty listed under, be it realtor, builder, bank forclosure, etc. that way the template design (attachment) will not have to be recreated. And can be reused for any listing. Also when someone (non-account and account member browses property listings, I would like 6 listings per page (which is where the magazine look comes into play) and when/if property clicked on,it will go to the listing template view.(Again see attachment).
Please work with me on this, and in the end it will be worthwhile for us both. If you do not have The Coldfusion Application, but are proficient in it's usage, I can send you a copy of ColdFusion Enterprise Edition to get you started like yesterday.
Need a running example by 09-27-2007 or sooner.