This role requires you to detail and design buildings ready for production and construction using Vertex BD software
We are looking for someone with exceptional knowledge LGS software with a complete understanding of the design and construction industry working with architectural plans and converting them into structural 3D frame design drawings for production. Other duties including:
• Cost effective and accurate LGS housing designs.
• Liaise and assist regarding technical design questions/queries. Quality extraction of Bill of Materials (BOM)
• Checking all jobs are compliant with relevant building codes, standards, processes, and procedures.
• Review information and data provided by key clients, architects, engineers, or internal team members.
• Ability to communicate clearly with clients and builders on site.
• Part-time and/or full-time availability can be considered
• Minimum 2 years design/detailing experience, Using LGS structure software
• Direct industry experience with sound knowledge of construction methods for LGS building methods
• Be open minded to explore new ideas and concepts, learn and implement any new or improved detailing methods or procedures.
• Reading Architectural plans and specifications across a wide range of document types and document transmittal platforms.
• High attention to detail and accuracy, clear document presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communication skills by email and phone. Fluent English
• Ability to prioritise and organise work to meet targets and deadlines.
• Ability to train and lead others.