Two partners owners of a Foreign owned Tech Agency based in China (Shenzhen) looking for a project manager to lead our china gadget tech blog.
Activities will be at 360 degrees to support the blog growth, such as:
- news scouting
- Article writing on news
- Queue management
- Product analysis (we can provide sometimes free samples)
- shopping & shipping guides / Evergreen content
- Managing Editor for other authors (3 so far)
- Social media management (from posts scheduling, giveaways management, maybe ads in the future)
- PR (Outreach & Outbound Marketing)
- SEO (Link building, site optimisation)
What we expect:
Currently the two founders are running all the above tasks with 3 authors. As agency we work on multiple assets, we are looking for someone to proactively support us running this project. Starting with our full support, we expect someone to grow motivated for a solid partnership.
About the niche.
We are two professionals in china (5+years Chinese marketing xp). We talk about Chinese brands (from Xiaomi to lesser known as Elephone). Candidate won’t need to be able to read mandarin, it might however needed a frequent utilisation of google translator for news & partnerships scouting.
Potential candidates please elaborate as follows when applying:
- how well you know Chinese brands / tech products / cross boarder shops?
- Which plugins of Wordpress you consider essentials?
- Which project management tools you like the most?
- An estimate of weekly hours available for this project and how long
- Past similar roles explained
We will treat the canditate at best, professionally with 24h availability and increasing resources with results. Wishing for a long term partnership, if you are really interested, please start earning our trust replying precisely our questions
Thanks in advance
31 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $28/giờ cho công việc này
Hello, I have read your project description. Reading the proposal I hope and believe that I can complete this project. You can rely on me. I am expecting your response. Thank you.