I'm looking for a Native Spanish speaker (Male-South America) who will translate Around 70 videos (Total 10 Hours) of English online course content to Spanish and will be the FACE of the course as an instructor in terms of marketing it targeting South American countries.
Your task is;
- Listening to the English content being taught, and translating it into Spanish with your own voice.
- Creating Youtube videos using your own voice/webcam.
Most important thing is that YOU must be adapted to American English, as there are a lot of "AMERICAN ENGLISH" Phrases/Slangs/Terms involved in the content you'll be translating.
I will only hire IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS TRANSLATION EXPERIENCE REFERENCES that you can provide.
I will send you sample once I get your offer.
- You must have enough skills to be able to record desktop screen/webcam/your voice and edit them to make a nice video.
- You must be okay with your full name and a picture shown on website (for audience to see who the instructor is)
- If you're sensitive about your privacy, this job is not for you.
- This will be a long-term business relationship, instead of one time thing.
- You must be ok with producing Youtube videos, using your own voice, and video if necessary.
- You must be Native Spanish speaker.
- You must listen/speak English DECENTLY.
- We will Sign Legal Copyright Agreement states that I'm the owner of the content you've been hired to create.
- My budget is $500 for this project and I deadline will be discussed.
7 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $444 cho công việc này
Sir, if you give me the opportunity,I will do the job. I have no problem with your terms. Relevant Skills and Experience Im an Industrial Engineer totally bilingual English-Spanish.