I would like someone to research and write and extensive, comprehensive and deep technical whitepaper on Crowdfunding and Launchpads Platforms. The person needs to have outstanding English and copywriting skills. He/She or his/her team also needs to have advanced knowledge of blockchain, finance and cryptocurrency.
Based on the demand placed, no less than 20 pages is mandatory for the word document with format as Arial letter, 8 size and normal margins. Remember to note all references and put them in the last page. No copy and paste without reference.
The reason for this job is that I am working on a new Crowdfunding/Launchpad platform. So, this whitepaper will be included in a bigger one that is currently being wrote on Tokenomics and Governance. The platform will have its own token that will be exchanged for the USDT/BUSD invested in the business opportunities there.
I want to start working on hour-paid schedule and shared word document so the work development could be monitored/reviewed on a daily basis. Depending on the first-pages results, the work will be continued or not.
Find below a summary of topics/contents to research and work/write on. Please feel free to comment, add, suggest and advice on them. Feel free to add graphics, tables, etc.
PLEASE READ IT BELOW BEFORE BIDDING AND ACCEPTING THE PROJECT.
Key research and content topics to work on:
• Do research and compare all platforms based on positive and negative features. Describe their main functions, amount raised, number of companies funded, number of investors, payment options, number of exists, etc. In the end, put a table comparing with V or X to determine their features.
• Crowdfunding examples: Kickstarter, Wefunder, Indiegogo, SeedInvest Technology, StartEngine, Republic, so on.
• Launchpads examples: Binance, Huobi Prime, [login to view URL], Gamefi DAO maker, Seedify, Polkastarter, so on.
• Difference in type of companies: just start-ups? Just creative work? Just technological or crypto-related companies? Summarize in a table after writing on this topic.
• How the platforms/launchpads make their money? What are their fees? Do they hold equity in the companies as well?
• Foundation year, country…
• For the launchpads: do they have their own crypto? How does that work? What are their features? Do token holders (for launchpads) have advantages? What are they? Summarize in a table in the end of this topic writing as well.
• What are they security measures? Encryption? KYC compliant? How the platform protects all data (personnel and companies)? How the platform is protected against blockchain security attack types (eg: rounting attacks, 51% attacks, phishing attacks, sybil attacks, etc? How their control access?
• On which blockchain they are built, if any?
• How they differentiate themselves in terms of tech-related issues? Blockchain?
• How is the investment process? Is there a whitelist? What happens if its oversubscribed?
• Ease of use comparison.
• How they provide customer support?
• Community: how they are compared in social media (twitter, facebook, etc). Summarize in a table as well.
• What are their investment type possibilities? Equity, debt-like, crypto, profit sharing, etc.
• Are they compliant with regulators? ie.: SEC.
• Do they have soft and hard cap? How does it work?