Credit Savvy Sasha & Associates is in search of a Social Media Manager that can become a part of the team to help promote and engage prospects needing credit restoration help.
As the Social Media Manager you will:
- Developing content related to industry (G Sheets)
- Using SM Idea Calendar (provided) develop different topics for different days
- 3 posts/day IG and 2 posts/day FB
- Keeping business branding colors/fonts top of mind when developing content
- Use Canva to create compelling/engaging post images
- Using Buffer - schedule the posts 2 weeks in advance
- Reply to comments/DM/Messages on SM Profiles
- Research Bloggers/Influencers to use for paid Shoutouts on IG
1 per week
- Develop weekly Facebook/IG Ad ($25 Budget each) to promote services and products
THE TEAM MEMBER WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
We are looking for someone preferably in the United States since our services and products do not extend outside of the U.S. and involve working with U.S. based credit solutions and needs of prospects. If you are not in the U.S. you should have experience being able to communicate U.S. only topics to an audience with a verifiable portfolio.
- Know how to use Google Sheets
- Know how to or can quickly learn how to use Canva and Buffer
- Have at least 2 years experience managing social media posts for U.S. Based clients
- Can speak, spell and write English (little to no grammar errors)
- Can effectively use hashtags to grow following
- Can grow social media accounts organically through engagement and social media processes
- MUST HAVE the flexibility to respond to social media posts/requests by prospects
If this sounds like you please quote your best price, this is a long term project for the right person.