LOOKING FOR A CREATIVE, TALENTED UX/UI WRITER LOCAL TO SAN FRANCISCO, CA OR SUNNYVALE, CA
Our brand name client in San Francisco, CA is seeking a versatile, experienced user-interface content writer to join our User Experience Design team.
You are an expert communicator and user experience advocate who loves making digital products great though a human voice.
You are a storyteller who knows how to connect with your audience through simplicity, clarity, and authenticity. You thrive on collaborating with cross functional teams to create inspiring and innovative experiences that change lives and deliver on the mission of economic opportunity for all.
The UX Writer plays a key role in crafting the user experience, in partnership with UX designers, product managers, marketers, researchers, and other stakeholders.
To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work.
• Write clear, concise copy that aligns with LinkedIn’s voice and tone.
• Create copy for web and mobile – interaction flows, error messages, notifications, emails
• Conduct content audits and analyze customer data to evaluate content effectiveness
• Collaborate with designers, marketers, product managers, and researchers to brainstorm and deliver compelling solutions
• Be a subject matter expert in your assigned product area
• Present and rationalize your work to your cross-functional teams and at product and design reviews
• Successfully manage multiple projects throughout creative development process to ensure timely delivery
• Able to look at projects through a global lens and deliver consistent content experiences across the product ecosystem
• Contribute to content guidelines, develop content patterns, and evolve our voice and tone guidelines
• BA in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
• 5+ years of experience writing, editing, or planning content online
• Background in UX and experience collaborating with designers
• Flexibility and ability to switch gears quickly
• Able to effectively evangelize the content experience to executives and stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment