If you’re a self-drive Conversion Rate Optimization & Funnel Builder Expert, passionate about internet and e-commerce who wants to find an ongoing stable job, this is your opportunity to apply to an exciting and dynamic team in a fast-growing company who really cares about people.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re an internet marketing company, specialized in the ecommerce space, who wants to change people’s lives. Yes, that’s our purpose.
Regarding this opportunity, we are looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization & Funnel Builder Expert to join our Ecommerce Unit. Here, we have made an interesting and big drop-shipping business for Trending/Viral Products, using Shopify as our Ecom platform, Facebook Ads as our main source of customer acquisition and Klaviyo as our CRM machine. In just 7 months since we have launched, we made over $2M selling different kinds of trending/viral products to 30+ countries worldwide.
To keep doing an efficient growth we have a great opportunity to increase our Conversion Rate overall and for each winner product as we are having more than 1M visits a month.
More than a CRO & Funnel Expert – we are looking for a Partner who jumps on our high growing business, helps us to boost our profits and with the opportunity to have a fix and variable salary according to CRO profit goals.
WHAT WE NEED
Your main goal will be to increase our Conversion Rate and Profit for each of our winner products within our main 6 niches (Babies, Fitness, Beauty, Pregnancy, Gadgets and Survivals).
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, IT, Management or related field with 1-3 year experience OR 3-5 year experience working in a similar capacity
- Experienced in setup and reporting different kind of A/B testing
- MUST be familiar and proficient with Visual Web Optimizer
- Knowledge of Funnel Marketing systems
- Advance English level is also required as 99% of our sales come from English speaking countries.
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot Tables, VLookup)
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly analytical and results driven
- Reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Affinity for solving complex challenges
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional role
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and proactive
- Winning attitude, adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable
• Previous Shopify Experience is a plus
• Designing skills is a plus
• Experience using affiliate tracking tools (e.g. Thrive) a plus
• Experience troubleshooting inaccuracies related to pixel issues a plus
- Position requires 8 hours work monday to friday plus eventual weekend hours on demand.
- Either we have flexibility on work schedule, you would usually need to be available on GMT-03 time zone from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Uruguay, Montevideo - Time Zone)
High Speed Internet – You need to have a high-speed internet connection. You need a
computer and also a back-up plan in case your internet service loses power.
As we are looking for a partner, we will give you a fix salary for the first three months as a trial, and once we see that you are the right candidate to keep leading CRO we will add a variable salary.
If this sounds like you, please apply and let us know what would be a likely income for you considering 40-45hs per week of work.