I have another application written in Java.
It finds the determinant of any NxN matrix in a sequential order (one thread only) using LU Decomposition method (not Laplace or Leibniz). The code this time is a bit challenging than last time.
It finds the determinant by decomposing the matrix and multiplies the sub-matrices in such a way that the complexity is only O(n^3) instead of the O(n!) in Laplace and Leibniz.
I need you to create a parallel version of it, meaning that, the code would work in multi-threads not only in one thread in the same you did the first project of Laplace Expansion (Fork/Join technique).
I'll send you the code after the award.
- You must be an expert in Java and techniques of recursion and multi-threading.
- You must know how Determinants work mathematically (LU decomposition), to be able to understand the code.
- The running time of the new parallel version MUST be faster than the current sequential one.
- I need the project to be done in 1-2 days maximum.
- My budget this time is $120.
- You should explain the code to me and fix any problem arises. I need a quick communication.
- The code must run on Eclipse and must be commented, clear and simple.