1)Gather information on herbal product from many other websites, and organize as much information as possible onto one page, with links to supplemental pages as appropriate.
Information to include:
- common information, taken from at least 5 and preferably websites, and re-organized and slightly modified to avoid copyright infringment. The webpage is supposed to have the information well organized and be as complete in the information it contains as possible.
- scientific clinical studies (all ever published) . These can be linked to from a separate page, each study on a separate page.
2) Research average market prices, as well as doses and quantities of capsules per bottle for the products, for retail sales.
3) Integrate the webpages with the shopping cart system. The shopping cart system used is the [url removed, login to view] cart. This part of the job can be done separately if need be.
Every product listed on the [[url removed, login to view]] page, plus every product listed on the [[url removed, login to view]] page. Products will be offered both in bulk and in capsule form. Research includes finding the mg dose per capsule that the competitors use. Research also includes using product and plant pictures and diagrams on the pages.
This is a fairly big project with well over 200 pages required. Please quote your price per page. I must approve each page before it can be paid for. The person selected for this project must have strong English language writing skills and strong research skills.
Please be sure to let me know your price per page, or I can not consider your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).