We need an English-speaking writer to rewrite existing articles about Medicare, creating absolutely unique articles for a new Medicare website. Here is a description of the project:
REWRITE 10 ARTICLES: This project consists of 10 articles on specific topics. The length of each article varies, but the average length is 350 words per article.
These articles must negotiate the fine balance between proven SEO practices and fine writing. Each writer must be able to speak with authority on the subject matter.
COPYING PHRASES AND SENTENCES FROM THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE IS NOT PERMITTED. The purpose of this project is to create new articles that communicate the same facts and ideas in a unique way that does not duplicate the source article.
1) Articles must be grammatically correct and use perfect English. No broken sentences, typographical errors or misspellings will be accepted.
2) Articles must be 100 percent unique. No plagiarism will be accepted, and all articles will be checked for uniqueness on Copyscape and Google.
3) Samples of previously written articles must be provided with your bid. Bids without samples will not be considered.
4) Articles must be submitted in .txt format.
5) Articles are being contracted "for hire" and will belong to the buyer. You do not retain rights to publish these articles elsewhere. By submitting a bid for this project, you agree to these terms.
This is a project that will likely lead to additional assignments, particularly if your work is exceptional.