Please read carefully and bid if you are agreed. Only bid if you can deliver with requirements below. To make sure that you have read everything in the full requirement details and that you have agreed to it, kindly PM me with the first word, "Article".
The maximum time frame is within 52 working days for all articles needed.
Minimum two (2) articles or more per day must be sending right from the beginning.
All articles must be submitted to me for a preliminary review first.
Mandatory Project Requirements:
01) Articles re-writer must have excellent command in English. The articles must have proper English grammar, spelling, punctuation, spacing, capitalization, sentence structure, logic and no short form, which must pass [url removed, login to view]'s editorial guidelines and their requirement have been fully and satisfactorily met.
Please have the Title, Article Body, Summary and Resource Box. Reviewing and understanding Ezine Articles Editorial Guidelines will be crucial to your continued improvement and success in Ezine Article submission.
02) Articles must be at least 60% unique or above from original articles and must pass [url removed, login to view] as well. Cutting and pasting work is strictly prohibited.
03) The Content should include the keyword tool and Keyword Optimized Title. To bold all keyword used (With the use of the keyword in the word file in specific format with information: Rewritten Article No #, Article Title, Article Uniqueness, Word Count, Keywords, Author SIG Resource BOX, Summary,Article Body)
04) Put in the keywords you used in the keywords bar in [url removed, login to view]
05) You are required to submit all articles to me first for review. Once reviewed, you need to correct any errors before submitting on behalf of me to my [url removed, login to view] account for an Editorial Review.
06) I will provide you with all the details and references necessary to aid you in writing the articles when you win the bid.
07) If you can do this job perfectly, this could lead to future On-Going and additional projects re-engagement and creating a long term business relationship.
08) Once project awarded, you are agreed to abide to the terms and conditions as shown above. If ANY of the above "Requirements" and condition is violated, I might file a dispute, and your service will be terminated without payment.
09) You need to rewrite 100 articles and 5 Author SIG Resource Boxes. I have 100% exclusive rights to any articles someone else writes for you. You must never use the articles in any way without my written permission.
$2 per articles (inclusive Rewriting & Submission). Total Payment: US$200.
Full or partial payment will be released only after the requirement of passing [url removed, login to view]'s editorial guidelines have been fully and satisfactorily met.
Milestone payment will be made in a block of Passed 10 Articles or less to you.
When bidding please include:
01) Provide me your Accurate date of delivery
02) Please forward me your Copywriting samples or previous work experience in acquiring copywriting as a proof of your expertise and quality. This is compulsory. Proof of prior work with references will be advantageous. No canned responses please.
Good Luck on your biding.
As for worker's Project fee is US$5 or 10%, whatever is higher
Charged only after you win a project or get paid by an employer!
Gold members pay 3%! Project fees are charged on all payments made.
For illustration ,if you bid @$200, so 10% of $200 will be $20 will be
charged to you as project fees ( this fees same applied to me) whereas
you have option to bid @ $30, 10% of $30 will $3 will be charged to you
as project fees. You see the great difference.
A lot of people have mix-up my total payment of $200 and treated
as a minimum biding price and sent for biding without carefully reading
my biding details and knowing Freelancer's biding procedures well.
In actual fact, the biding price and my total payment cost are totally two
different issues.They are not related, too. Please don't based on my total
payment and send your biding blindly.You can make your wise choices.