I need a native spanish speaker who writes 2000 recipes in spanish. These recipes have to be delivered in a word file. After their approvement, each recipe has to be uploaded to the spanish cooking website. I attached a file which shows how the upload page looks, it is really easy to upload them...
Most of the recipes should be recipes from Spain and Latin America but you could also write recipes which are from other parts of the world.
Each recipe contains the following information:
- Title (max. 50 characters)
- Short description (max. 100 characters)
- preparation time (in minutes)
- rest time (=tiempo de reposo; in minutes; only if applies)
- difficulty (you can choose between fácil – medio – difícil)
- cost (you can choose between barato – regular – caro)
- servings (you can choose a number)
- ingredients (amount, unit, ingredient)
- a text which describes how the recipe is prepared
I attached a word file which shows how each recipe should look.
When uploading a recipe to the website, you have to choose at least one category where the recipe is saved (e.g. sopas). You can choose up to 3 categories for each recipe where it should be saved. I will give you a list with all available categories.
All recipes have to be unique and will be checked by copyscape and plagaware. Copying leads to the termination of the contract.
All rights to the recipes are to be assigned to me upon payment.