The duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
# Research & identify external affiliate programs & products
# Sign up our company as an affiliate
# Write high-quality, professional copy about the affiliate products for...
* ... company websites: Create well-written, engaging descriptions about the products and publish them on our own websites
* ... company newsletters: Write weekly articles and input them into our company newsletters
* ... microblogging sites: Write concise, descriptive product announcements for Twitter or Facebook
* ... free websites: Write unique descriptions about the products to be used on Squidoo, Hubpages and similar sites
* ... article directories: Write unique product articles to be published in public article directories
* And for other areas as needed and newly identified.
# Assist other Virtual Assistants with writing tasks:
* Write articles, tweets, descriptions, etc. about our own products
* Write weekly PMP Exam tips based on our list of future tips
# Compare our affiliate marketing activities to those activities from other activities of the same products. Recommend & implement improvements based on this comparison.
# Identify & implement new marketing activities & marketing channels for external affiliate products
We need someone with the following skill set:
* Excellent English communication skills
* Must be able to write in error-free English for an educated, professional audience
* Has the ability to use Skype and Google talk for communications
* Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts while doing the job
* Extremely knowledgeable with the Social Media environment
* Has a clear understanding of social media sites such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
* Familiarity with or willingness to learn about affiliate marketing
* Able to identify, select & manage different affiliate opportunities