1. This project is for an experienced blogger with good SEO and link building knowledge to carry out guest posting work on 3rd party blogs and websites. You will be required to identify high quality blogs and websites yourself and contact them with the offer of writing a guest post article to be hosted on their blog/site. Your article must obviously provide exceptional value and fully engage with their visitors and be related to our sector.
2. You must be a very good email communicator and an experienced outreach person as you are required to communicate directly with the blogger/webmaster once a good guest posting opportunity has been discovered on a high quality blog/website.
3. To start with (for this project only) you are required to achieve 10 live guest posts hosted on individual third party sites and a full report is to be provided showing where the guest posts have been placed. We are happy if these appear as sponsored items.
4. Once we are happy with the first 10 guest posts, we will make full payment and continue to place larger orders on a monthly basis. Although this project is for 10 blog posts, it is only a test run to see the quality of your work and therefore you must have the capacity to deliver on larger guest post orders every month. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced guest blogger to win our business as you will be receiving monthly repeat orders providing the quality of your work remains exceptional.
5. All future orders must be delivered on a monthly basis. This particular project of 10 guest posts must be delivered within a maximum of 2 weeks. You should be able to deliver sooner if you have good outreach experience (or have already built up good blogger relations through previous work).
Criterias And Guidelines For This Project:
1. ALL bloggers to be found through Google search ONLY and to be contacted directly.
2. Must NOT use any private blog networks.
3. Must NOT use websites/blog found through forums (such as [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] etc).
4. Must NOT use any link selling networks.
5. Must NOT guest post for any blog that appears to contain comment spam.
6. Must NOT guest post on any blog that is a very obvious sponsored link seller.
7. Must NOT guest post on blog that link out to spam or adult content.
8. Must NOT guest post on sites that contains unusually high number of external and irrelevant links (use your SEO judgement and knowledge).
9. Guest posts to be hosted on websites with a minimum Google PageRank 3.
10. The topics you will primarily be writing on are pets, dogs, cats, and horses. Please do not bid on this project if you are not comfortable writing on these specific topics.
11. The first few posts/articles you write must be approved by us before being posted on any blog. After that (based on you meeting the set criteria) we will give you the go ahead to continue with your work but we will fully check every report sent to us.
12. Must NOT be critical/negative/brand damaging towards any third party website or blog in any of your guest post articles
13. All guest post articles MUST be a minimum of 350 words even if the blogger/webmaster is happy to accept less. You must meet our criteria as well as any criteria set by the blogger/webmaster you are writing for.
14. If bloggers charge a fee, please do not reject/accept prior to contacting me.
15. The person selected to work on this project will also be giving an additional set of 'branding guidelines'.
16. Full reporting must be provided.
17. Failure to comply with any of the stipulated criteria will result in termination of any agreement between you us.
Please use the pricing guide below when placing your bids.
Domain PageRank 3 = $30
Domain PageRank 4 = $40
Domain PageRank 5 = $50
Domain PageRank 6 = $75
Domain PageRank 7 = $150
Please do not quote for any of the following:
Link directory submissions
Social bookmarking submissions
Article directory submissions
Article spinning and distribution
3 way link building
Anything else that has not been stated on the project description
Pease do NOT bid on this project if you are not able to carry out and deliver work stated on the project description.