We are looking for a “creative” writer to write us 300 unique product and category descriptions for modern home, desk, and kitchen accessories on our online shopping site. You should also write 2 to 3 sentences for Meta Tag Description for each of the articles. We also require a flexible timely person & a good communicator to establish a long term working relationship with us.
We will provide basic product information, picture, and link about each product (using Google excel sheet) Each product description needs to be 250 words to 500 words. Don’t worry about the spec of the product. We will take care of it) They must all be written using excellent English and must conform to my high standards. Everything must be SEO friendly and incorporate specific keywords and phases I give you, so experience with SEO is a must.
Please bid on the total for the project and let me know the price per product description entry and how long for you to complete the entire project ( we prefer finish this project within 1 month). Also let us know your policy on revisions, if there are any issues that we find. Each product description entry will be checked for duplicate content in Copyscape.
We will send two product links for bidders we like and ask you to write two product descriptions for us within 2 days . We will also pay you $5 by paypal for the 2 articles you are going to write regardless we hire you or not. We will pick the writer we like after this writing competition.
What you should write about each product and category:
1. Title (no more than 7 words)
2. Mega Tag Description (2 to 3 sentences)
3. Product Description (or category description)
Basic Rules to be followed:
1. 2-4% keyword density
2. Keyword must appear at the title and description tag. (Must happen in the first sentence)
3. In the content, keyword must also appear early on in the first sentence and finish off in first sentence of the last paragraph of the article.
4. Please apply bullet point when necessary. Bullet point must also contain keyword
We need a writer that understands:
- what keywords are (know how to use keyword and where to place the keywords)
- product descriptions that sell
- the importance of deadlines
- what Copyscape is
If you provide me with articles that:
*** are of poor quality
*** have grammar, typo, syntax, punctuation or any related language errors
*** are copied and do not pass copyscape
*** are delivered late
YOU DO NOT GET PAID!
We will communicate through emails and share same Google docs (word and excel) so you need to have a Google account