Writers/Translators job description:
We are looking for two Freelance content writers for developing unique content for football Arabic website,job will be including translating some articles from English to Arabic language.
• The writer will be involved in content collection and content writing, football knowledge is preferred.
• Ability to follow up with the website Editor on any event/news from various sources to develop/drive content.
• Ability to customise content based on website’s requirement which may at times need to be rewritten.
• Online weekly meeting with the website editor.
• He /She should be able to write football news and match reports
• The translation shouldn’t be word to word but to rewrite the article for the Arabic readers.
• You need to be a quick learner that can submit articles under tight deadlines.
• Most of the articles are around 200-300 words.
• This is an on-going freelance and you will submit 1-2 article a day.
• Some graphic skills are preferred
• Able to update facebook and twitter on match days.
• Monthly salary: £100
• Must submit two examples, a match report and a football article along with your CV.
• This position must be filled immediately. So candidates available to join immediately will be given priority.
9 freelancers are bidding on average £71 for this job
I have an experience in that kind of job, because I have two blogs one in arabic and other in english, I can also write about every kind of sport. I think that I can do this project as you like.
I have a qualification in English and Arabic language! I have much experience in football news and I am a great follower of football news and sports in general