We are looking for native English article writers to write 50 unique and original product articles of a minimum of 500 words each within 15 business days (3 weeks). We expect constant updates (articles submitted every couple days) since so many writers do not meet the deadlines.
Keywords, topics, and the reference sites to use for the articles will be given when your bid is accepted.
$75 for 50 articles. Any bids above this will be ignored.
*** Requirements ***
- Articles should be useable anywhere, such as on blogs, submitted to directories, and on our own sites.
- These need to be unique and grammatically correct with accurate spelling.
- Do not scrape or spin articles.
- Articles must follow good SEO practices
We will check all work for originality through Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect. Any articles that fail this or have severe grammar/spelling errors will not be accepted or paid for.
All copyrights to the articles will be given to us upon payment, so you cannot reuse these articles anywhere else or for any other purpose.
Please provide writing samples, as this will help our selection process.
*** Deadlines ***
- First 3 articles within a day after receiving keywords and topic list to confirm quality.
- Rest of articles within 15 business days (3 full weeks) after the first 3 articles are confirmed to be okay.
- We will expect new articles to be submitted at least every week (approx. 15-20 per week) for the deadline to be met.
Payment will be sent within 1-2 business days after receiving the final articles so they can be checked through CopyScape / Plagiarism Detect and for accuracy and relevance. If everything checks out, we will consider the job completed and may consider hiring you for more projects.
We reserve the right to cancel any contract that does not meet or otherwise violates the above requirements, so please read the rules carefully before bidding.
Đã trao cho:
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $86 cho công việc này
Interested.I can do all 50 for 150 Experience: 5+ Years Native American: Yes Grammatically Correct: Yes Researched: Yes Copyscaped: Yes 100% Unique: Yes