Hi, I need a good writer to produce 10 articles on Internet Marketing Topics, and somehow include a link to [[url removed, login to view]] in at least 5 of the articles. The link reference must be seamless in the article.
If you win this project and do it well, I have quite a few other topics where I'll need the same type of thing done with different URLs.
The articles must be ORIGINAL content, and each one must be different than the last.
- Google AdSense Profits
- Joint Ventures for Beginners
- Building an Email List
- Writing your own information products
- Blogging for Cash
- Writing Articles for Website Promotion
- Creating and Writing a Newsletter
- How to Rank High in Google
- Beginner's Guide to PPC
- Affiliate Marketing For Beginners
- Traffic Generation Secrets For Beginners
Each article needs to be optimised for its specific keyword (it must read well, though, no keyword stuffing or adding the keyword just because you can). Each article must be a minimum of 600 words.
I am looking for someone who writes in a clear, conversational tone. Ask questions, make jokes, and keep the reader wanting more.
When you bid, provide a link (or more than one) to other articles you have written, preferably on the same topic(s) and in a conversational tone.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All work must be original work by the author, no plagarism or copyright violations will be tolerated.
Must be in Microsoft Word 2000 format.