I am need of someone with good English to write 40 blog posts. These must be of good enough quality to easily understand and not be too casual. You will not be responsible for posting these blogs. These blog postings will be on health related topics.
I am actually looking for a long term writer for this project. Willing to accept new bidders that do not have feedback yet. Should be quick assignment because the topics are easy. I should have around 400 of these a month if I find a good writer.
1. Minimum of 150 words each
2. Post in baches of 5 as completed
3. No indents
4. Double space between paragraphs
5. Use the keyword one time
6. Good English
7. I will provide either a title or kw and you write the post based on that
8. I own complete ownership of the material
9. Must pass copyscape and other plagurism software
10. Save file by batch 1, batch 2, etc
11. I reserve the right to ask for revisions until the pieces are suitable
12. Attach a sample of your blog writing so I can see your style to find the best match .. no sample.. no acceptance of bid
13. Quick turn around a plus for getting more assignments.. but quality too
14. Save in Word format (double space between paragraphs) .. put 5 blog posts on one file and submit in batches of 5
15. Write that you agree to all these directions when you bid
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
word, 5 blogs per file, file names batch 1, batch 2, etc