Our client is an University which offered a challenging career & dynamic exposures in an international business environment.
- Must hold a degree in Marketing(IT Proficiency preferred)
- Higher degree/certificate in Information Technology, Graphic Design or Communication will be preferred
- Able to draft newsletter and any promotional materials independently
- Able to analyse details and follow up orders
- Knowledge in Public Relations is preferrable
- Knowledge in Internet Marketing, SEO and affiliate systems required
- Good at rephrasing
- No grammatical mistake will be accepted
- Attend regular online meetings of University's policy
- Capable to work and handle correspondence independently
- Possess excellent English written and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines and be able to cope with a large volume of work; must be well organized and able to handle and prioritize workloads.
- A passion to learn and serve
- Polite, sociable and be a good team player
- Aggressive and Productive in all tasks
- Nice, friendly and kind
- Smart and Intelligent
- In charge of the planning, coordinating, interpreting and controlling of marketing and administrative activities
- To provide support to other regional offices regarding marketing and administrative issues
- To prepare marketing and promotional documents and materials.
- Attend regular meetings online
- assist the Vice President to complete marketing and admission tasks.
- *US$80 per month (paid by quarter) will be paid by paypal (only)
- Title of Marketing Officer
- Certicate of Appointment will be given
- Your name will be shown in our website
- Namecard will be printed and sent to you by mail
- Bonus pay will be offered annually
- Unparalleled career prospect through internal promotion (Up to Director)
- Wide exposure to the industry at large
- Regular trainings and on the job trainings (You have to tackle some tests of Brainbench to pass your probation, you don't need to pay for it, and other tests for promotion)
- * 3-month probation contract, after probation, US$100 per month.
- Additional earning without travel
Please let us know if you are interested (please make sure you are interested in working with paper works and lots of legal documents), if you do not agree on the remuneration, please do not apply. Only applicant who uploaded their CV will be contacted.