* native level fluency in English (ability to read and write) since the job involves frequent written communication (this is the primary and most important skill)
* you should be persuasive and creative in thinking (to make yourself understood in communication)
* you should be web-savvy and analytical
* you should maintain a reasonable work pace after several first months
Job will mainly involve:
* searching the web for sites that meet pre-specified criteria (via Arelis(sfotware program - will be supplied))
* finding a contact email address for a person and his name or a contact web form
* emailing or submitting a _custom written_ letter.
* providing further responses to possible questions
* most of the time you'll be on your own
The payment is based on actual results (generated links), but it will be based on $350-$400 per month (40 hour week)
350$/month means about ~150 quality written(some submitted via online forms) personal emails per work day
with responses support(about 20% of all outgoing emails); in other words, 150 quality, hand written emails result in at least 30 responses (the response rate is based on the research performed)
All communication will be performend through our server (ie you will be given a email address on our server) and will be monitored.
Please note, that we've tested the performance(test run for several days) of the project already to ensure it goes well.
Please note that we are searching for a dedicated person with at least a dedicated 40 hours/week (more is better)
Training itself will take a day or two.
We are mainly interested in paying to the person directly without the comission to the organization which provides the link to it, even if the price is the same to us but will consider all offers.
31 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $673 cho công việc này
I have a very serious attitude, with analytic skills and excellent communication. Please take a look at my resume for complete details of my qualifications. Thanks, Maggie
I am interested in your project. I've been freelancing for the past 2 years and am willing to take up a permanent position now. I am willing to train, learn on my own and commit 100% to the job.