Wikipedia Editor / Moderator needed. Full confidentiality will be upheld.
I am looking for someone who:
- Has a very active and reputable Wikipedia account.
- Is a good English writer.
- Has good research skills.
Your Wikipedia account should:
- Must have published at least one new page in the past.
- You must have made at least 10 edits.
- Should be at least 6 months old.
The pages you write for me:
- You will research the person I give to you.
- You will add only positive information. No slanderous, degrading, or information about legal troubles. Nothing that could be seen negatively.
- You must create at least 5 sections with at least 5 sentences in each. If this already exists in the article, then write add or improve at least 25 sentences to the article.
- Provide at least 15 references at the bottom of the page.
- You must link to this article from 10 other pages. (No orphan articles.)
- Provide information sufficient in order to meet Wikipedia's Notability Guidelines.
- IMPORTANT: There must be zero warnings at the top of the page 24 hours after the page is published.
- I may send you minor edits in the future, that you should post through your account. This will require minimal work on your part.
- The link to your article.
- Tell me the 10 other pages you linked to the page you created from.
- We will then wait 24 hours, and you must correct any warnings or errors that are placed on the page in that time.
IN YOUR PM:
My rate for this account is $75 per page. Lots of repeat work is available immediately.
- In your PM, tell me how many hours of writing and Wikipedia work you will give me for each $75.
- PM me with a link to your Wikipedia account.