$25-50 USD / giờ
Our company is a health and wellness app that allows clients to book a professional to come to them. We are minority- owned business certified (GMSDC/ MBE) and soon to be women-owned business certified (WBENC) in the United States. This is a for-profit business venture.
1. The first deliverable is creating a proposal for prospective investors, as obtaining additional funding for this project is essential.
2. Pursue funding opportunities from federal, state, local, international resources.
I am looking for a grant writer with experience fundraising in the for-profit arena. Someone who is able to write well, include valid statistics and timely turn around.
We need a writer who can identify grant opportunities that align with the mission, vision, and needs of my company, must understand specific guidelines and criteria that applications must meet and ensure the proposal adheres to them. Can draft a clear, compelling narrative that makes the case for funding, can develop a detailed budget that outlines how the grant money will be spent. Can ensure that the grant proposal is submitted by the deadline and in the required format. After submission can respond to questions or provide additional information to the grant-making entity.
Possess strong research and writing skills, attention to detail, the ability to understand and convey complex information in a clear manner, and often, knowledge of the specific field or sector in which the organization operates. Also looking for someone to apply for grantcompetitions not only send over proposals.
- Grant research
- Knowledge of the health and wellness industry
- Knowledge of the traveling community
- Familiarity with in-home care/aid
- Research skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organization skills
ID dự án: #37233277