PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY!
WARNING: THIS IS NOT AN EASY JOB. BE PREPARED TO WORK HARD.
I need a virtual assistant that I can send tasks to and have them done QUICKLY and PROFESSIONALLY. If you take five hours on a task that should take one, you're fired. Don't read that harshly, but I don't want to overpay for things. If you make me money, I'll make you money.
Fluent English- This trumps all. I don't want to have to try and decipher what you're saying or have misunderstandings in our communication.
1) You have your own Gmail account.
2) Working knowledge of Google Docs.
3) Ability to join a Slack team.
4) Portfolio of past writing and work available.
5) Ability to do thorough internet research and present your findings in a clear report via Google Docs, Slack, or text.
6) Can be reached via Slack, Google Hangouts, or text.
7) Can set up a free Wordpress site via Wordpress.com. This is a big plus, but not actually a requirement.
8) Social media marketing (post about a new eBook or create a Facebook fan page).
9) Ideas! I absolutely LOVE when employees have ideas about how to make more money and am always open to hearing them (until I realize they are really bad ideas ;)). I would love to hire someone who can think of new ideas for eBooks or businesses.
10) Create and manage an email marketing list.
11) Content writing. You are able to either write short blog posts (~1,600-words) or short eBooks (~10,000 words) about topics that you research.
12) Ability to create infographics.
The primary thing I will ask you to do is internet research, so be very good at that. I will also ask you to write things, such as blog posts. These are the two primary and most difficult tasks, but there will also be typical things like, "Find me a pdf book summary of 'The E-Myth revisited' and email it to me."
Example tasks include:
1) Find 50 quality answers on [url removed, login to view] to the question "What advice would you give to your younger self?" and paste them into a Google Docs file with the name of the person who gave the answer and a link to the original answer.
2) Do some research and find out the biggest problems people have faced when moving to Thailand, and what tips they would give to avoid them.
3) Email 50 people on my behalf who meet criteria X, Y, Z and ask them for ______.
4) Write a how-to guide on starting a mock trial team (this will require research).
5) Find the top 15 websites that teach people how to do X with a one sentence summary of each one.
6) Create an email newsletter signup link.
7) Contact the experts in X field and ask them the following questions: 1, 2, 3. Do not spend more than 5 hours on this.
THINGS I NEED FROM YOU IN YOUR PROPOSAL:
1) A list of which things in my "requirements" section you are able to do.
2) Additional skills I might find useful.
3) Portfolio of past work and any personal projects you've worked on.
4) Times you are able to work, and your hourly wage.
Thank you for reading, and I hope to work with you soon!