I'm looking for help regards the partial sale of my business. I will share some of the key details with you which are as follows:
• I am the sole director and shareholder of CNC Poker Ltd.
• I have been approached by an American company that wishes to purchase 80% of my company for $200,000 USD, payable over a nine-month period. This could reduce to 65% depending on the company’s performance over the three years following the purchase.
• I will continue to work for the company for at least the next three years, retaining full control of the company during this time.
• Although the price quoted is in USD, the purchaser would like to pay using Bitcoin – there would be a mutual third party involved who will change the Bitcoin to GBP bank.
• While no contracts have been signed, both myself and the purchaser wish for the sale to go through as soon as possible.
I look forward to hearing from you.