I need a C++ programer who can help me to build the car dealership project. Discription of this project are below:
Write a C++ program to manage a car Dealership System. The main user is an employee
at the dealership.
1. The system should load a catalog of all cars in the inventory, which includes new and
2. A user can search the inventory: The user of the system can search the inventory by
using the make of the car, model of the car, or by category (new or old cars).
3. A user can sell or lease new and old cars.
4. A user can return a leased car into the inventory.
5. Add new and old cars into the inventory.
The program must have the following properties :
- You should do error handling (Ex: An employee cannot add a car that already
- You should use inheritance, polymorphism, and aggregation. Example: You can
design a generic car class, then design derived classes for new and old cars. The
car class may have the following data members: VIN (string), Make (string),
Model (string), year (integer number), price (floating number), and category
(string). The new car class can have warranty provider (string). Old car class can
have for example mileage (integer number).
Also, design a menu (should still appear until the exit option is chosen) in the Main
program that has the following options implemented to test your classes’ functionality:
1. Search Inventory
2. Sell/Lease cars
3. Return a leased car
4. Add cars to inventory
- Save and load data from and to a file.
- Show a list of cars within a given price rang
10 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $25 cho công việc này
Hi there, I do C++ programming. I went through the requirements and I would like to do this project if given the opportunity. Let me know if you are interested so I can have further details.
Hello, lets do it now. I will do the simplest coding that u will understand easily and will use all OOP, data structure concepts + file handling. Lets have a chat if u consider me.
Hi I'm an expert. If you hire me, i won't let you down. I can provide you all these things with unlimited revisions till the satisfactorily completion of [login to view URL] you
Hello, Greetings! ******************** I will SATISFY YOU******************** I will do my best for you. Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you for your consideration. Best Regards From RealMan!
Second year CS student, programing in c/c++ for five years, I have done projects and homeworks in my area and I`m very familiarized with this kind of tasks.