This project utilizes a TTGO T-Camera Plus with OV2640 RGB sensor and a custom designed illumination PCBA. Custom firmware shall be developed to achieve the following;
• ESP-WHO framework, specifically Camera with Web Server functionality shall be considered the base firmware. ([login to view URL])
• Because of limited GPIO, an I2C GPIO interface chip driver will be integrated within the framework for the illumination described below.
• A timing state machine or equivalent shall be added to allow continuous illumination of 1 to 10 separate LEDs on the custom illumination PCBA
• A timing state machine or equivalent shall be added to allow pulsed illumination of 1 to 10 LEDs on the custom illumination PCBA during OV2640 common exposure
o LED pulse length parameters, such as total pulse time and on delay time from common exposure shall be configurable.
• Both continuous and pulsed illumination parameters as well as pulsed illumination LED sequence shall be configurable via the gui interface and by http calls.
• Tasks deemed critical (imagery and illumination timing) shall be pinned to one core, wifi/tcp and other less important tasks pinned to another core.
• The system shall be configurable to an HTTP call only mode where a single call will result in up to 10 images with sequenced LED illumination depending on passed parameters
• All unnecessary components from ESP-WHO framework removed and a standalone static source code shall be provided.
11 freelancer chào giá trung bình$860 cho công việc này
I already worked on esp32 with camera and make web server with custom pcb design . So I can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.