A manufacturer of a 3D Printer and is looking for a talented freelance programmer that can re-code, re-design and update an existing QT based desktop program for OS cross compatibility. The existing software is capable for STL model layout such as resizing, orienting, scaling, positioning, adding manual support and slicing. The new programmer will look over the existing code and add Automatic Support Generation function. The program will be used for both Mac and PC. We will give preference to programmers that have experience with Qt C++ programming. Signing of an NDA is required.
The existing software is capable for STL model layout such as resizing, orienting, scaling, positioning, adding manual support and slicing and is already in version 1 in Mac and version 2 in PC. Both versions were written using Qt Creator C++. Version 1 for PC and Mac are both same in interface and functionality, but version 2 for PC has a new interface but has same functionality with version 1. Basically, the software is used to layout the STL model, add support (manually) for overhang points and slice the model into a file that is accepted by the 3D Printer so it can be printed.
The programmer applicant will need to:
1. Send a proposal regarding the job posting.
2. Send a portfolio of completed projects. Should highlight Qt related projects.
Once hired, programmer will:
3. Make a program for both PC and Mac versions.
4. Analyze the existing Qt program and code the additional needed function.
5. Documents every milestones of the project development.
6. Ensure the PC and Mac versions work the same and package the final product to install on those platforms.
8. Test the program to verify it works to specs.
9. NDA before receiving full information of the project and project files.
We are looking for a specific skill set that includes:
QT and related coding.
GUI design experience if needed.
See white paper for more information on scope of work.
27 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2303 cho công việc này
kindly review my profile. I have been working as a software developer for last 12 years. have done multiple projects using c++ WY related technologies. thank you