We want to create a class in visual c++ 10, such as it can decode aacplus v1 and v2 from
internet streaming. Every N decoded samples, it must call a fixed function... by now, such a
fixed function may save the data into a large buffer or into a file ...
INPUT: internet streaming accplus v1 or v2 (any number of channels).
OUTPUT: PCM 16 bits per channel (1 channel if mono, otherwise, 2 channels).
1. Must be written in visual studio c++ 10.
2. Include source code, ready to compile.
3. Code must be documented.
4. Can be instantiated more than 1 time (e.g. 10 times), with different htpp address.
5. Up to 10 days of developing is allowed to have a full working demo (extensible to 1 extra week if necessary).
6. Manage all possible errors
I will provide the methods to
1. connect to http adreess
2. read data via socket
3. main loop, which stablishes a new connection when the connection is broken
Notice that it is for decoding internet streaming, and not for decoding files. There are some codes available on internet for decoding mp4 files... but it is not the same, since we cannot seek into a internet streaming, I think.
You can use decoding libraries, or directshow filters. If you use directshow filters, you must include the samplegrabber filter with a callback to save PCM samples.
1. We do not pay until your code can be compiled and ran in our machine.
2. It must work for XP32bits, and windows7 64 bits.
3. If you use directX, it must be (version 9c)
4. I will provide some "aac+" url´s
Được trao cho:
Hi. I have great experience in development audio/video applications. I can create the application you need both using Directshow or not. I'd like to see urls with examples of audio. Thank you.