Menu Driven Binary search tree
This project needs to be written using binary search tree class. Write a menu-driven C++ program that helps a recycling company keeps records on providers of waste paper products in the following form:
Name – string
Current Year Amount Paid (CYAP) — double (or float)
Amount Due — double (or float)
Your program should first data from a file named [login to view URL] for a set of records and places these records into a binary search tree using ID as the search, as it is unique for each provider. Each data item in the file will appear on a separate line, and the names may contain white spaces. There is a blank line between records. Your program should then display a menu with the following options:
1. Add a record
2. Issue a payment
3. Accept a delivery
4. Print Summary Report
Implement each option as described below:
1. ADD A RECORD - Accept the ID Number and Name of a new provider and add a new record to the list. Set the Amount Paid and Amount Due to zero.
2. ISSUE A PAYMENT - Accept an ID Number and print the Amount Due for that ID Number. Then accept from the user a payment amount, which is less than or equal to the amount due. Update Current yearly amount paid and Amount Due accordingly and print the up-to-date amount due. Print an error message if a record with that ID Number is not on the list.
3. ACCEPT A DELIVERY - Accept an ID Number and a dollar amount for the amount of paper delivered. Add this dollar amount to the Amount Due and print an up-to-date Amount Due. Print an error message if a record with that ID Number is not on the list.
4. PRINT SUMMARY REPORT - Print a report with one set of headings that shows all information on the list.
0. EXIT – print the list of records to an output file named [login to view URL] and terminate the program. The output file should have the same format as the input file.
Program should return to the main menu after performing each operation.
Được trao cho:
11 freelancer chào giá trung bình$36 cho công việc này
Hello Client I have read project description, I can do this, This is very simple task . I m an expert in C++ and , I invite you to get in touch to discuss details of the project. Best Regards Techprety..
Hi! I have read all your description. I am professional C/C++ developer. I am sure high quality, good communication. Please contact me and Let's go ahead! Thanks.