I need a C++ function that posts a file to my https web site. This are mandatory requirements:
- standard: must be write in standard C++
- portable: must compile fine in the latest version of VC++, gcc on Windows/Linux/OSX
- library: must use the latest stable version of OpenSSL (from GitHub) and no other third part library (of course you can use stl); my software will be linked with the library, without shared libraries/DLL
- destination: must work with [login to view URL] (and possibly other https sites but this one has high priority)
- size: must send even files greater than 20 Mb (but I could divide big files, if this is not possible)
- certificates: it should works with or without a client certificate (better if without)
- license: the software must be original and you must transfer to me any rights on the code
You must provide me with:
- the full source of the function and a sample of the calling main function that posts a zip file
- the configure options for OpenSSL, if some particular one has been required
- a sample of the php page for the server site
Warning: I can change any php page on my site but I can't change any configuration of the server (it is hosted by [login to view URL]). Actually the server uses TLSv1.3 and I can't change this. Connection can use any cipher that has good security.
I will not pay you if the function isn't able to send files to [login to view URL], even if the function works with any other web site.
11 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €190 cho công việc này
Ciao, I am a VC++ developer and can provide you with a cURL based Function that posts files to your specified website. It will be WIndows based. Simple. If interested, let Me know.. Cheers
hello, I'm experienced developer for such task. Please check my portfolio and contact with me. I hope we can discuss more detailed and make it successfully. Best regards!