We're developing the minimum viable product for a patented and trademarked system called Pythia (PITH-ee-uh). It will verbally deliver step-by-step directions to a wearable computer/headphone (think mobile Amazon Echo) on demand, in any language, then report the time it takes users to perform each step.
Technology and other requirements include:
1) Local to Baltimore, MD or Detroit, MI to access hardware or ability to work & test remotely without hardware via GitHub
3) Conversational user interface and mechanical buttons operate the system
4) Speech recognition
6) Cloud database & record creation
7) Data transfer via pre-configured WiFi network(s)
10) Fluent English -speaking and writing
We're developing a minimum viable product / proof of concept for a system that will verbally deliver step-by-step directions on demand, in any language, to a wearable computer (headphone), then report the time users take to complete each step.
Information: [login to view URL]