Wonder Interactive is building the future of gaming on the web. We’re seeking an ambitious, self motivated software developer with the following attributes:
• At least 10 or more years of C++ experience
• Proficiency with Unreal Engine 4
• Interest with new browser technologies such as WebTransport, WebAssembly, WebGL, WebGPU, and WebXR
• Skilled at AWS (Cloudfront, Lambda@Edge) and provisioning updates via the server
• Previous experience building networking systems for games
If you’ve worked with 3D graphics on the web using HTML5 and WebGL, this is considered a bonus. More bonus points if you’ve shipped a game on the web before.
• Assisting developers with bringing their games to the web using our SDK
• Troubleshooting bugs and patching them via new builds
• Creating and deploying test builds to showcase our platform
• Developing and maintaining a suite of cross-platform tools for UE4 developers to use
We’re on a mission to disrupt Steam and the App Stores, liberating game developers from walled gardens and the 30% fees they charge. If this mission is exciting and you sound like this job was made for you, please reach out directly via this ad or by messaging me on LinkedIn, under the name "Alex St. Louis.
Note we are a remote first company, and offer a competitive salary and equity compensation for the right candidates. Salary listed is dependent on the skillset and experience of the applicant, and can vary.
Thank you and we look forwarding to reviewing your application.
23 freelancer chào giá trung bình $50/giờ cho công việc này
Hello As I am a senior full stack developer, I match this opportunity So if you give me offer, I will do my best. Please contact me to discuss more I am looking forward to work with you Best regards