We're looking for a developer who can integrate a proprietary hardware device of ours to receive and pass back information via Bluetooth between the device and any applications we make in Unreal Engine. We already have a Bluetooth driver for the device that successfully communicates with the computer, we just need that data to be readable and writeable specifically within Unreal Engine with all Bluetooth functions exposed to Blueprint.
- Experience developing within Unreal Engine and C++ in Unreal
- Experience with Blueprint Visual Scripting exposing C++ to Blueprint and vice versa in Unreal
- Understanding of the steps needed to communicate between external hardware on MacOS & Windows over Bluetooth
We're aware of the Bluetooth Support Plugin and Bluetooth Low Energy Plugin for Unreal which CAN be integrated as part of the solution to our problem - however, we need the device to communicate over Windows and MacOS platforms and not only Android & iOS, which is what these plugins currently support.
- Establish a connection where an application in Unreal can scan for a Bluetooth device, establish a connection to our device, and read and write to its characteristic information
- Expose that information coming from the device / the C++ driver to Blueprint, so it can be utilized by our gameplay programmers within their scripts
8 freelancer chào giá trung bình$2688 cho công việc này
Dear Sir I have rich experience in C++ programming language and I think I can help you perfectly with your project. Let's discuss your project in detail. Thank you for your job post.
Hello, I am a Unreal C++ developer having developed many projects with it. I am sure I can complete C++ bluetooth connection coding with Unreal Engine. I can start to work. Thank you.
I', familiar with UE4 engine and I can try this project, I have more than 10 year of software develop experiences, and familiar with c,c++,python,JS,etc