Reference: [login to view URL], [login to view URL]
Working commercial example: [login to view URL]
We need a C# portable class library that will run on multiple platforms that can achieve the 2D Bin Packing problem with the following challenges. A C++ library is also acceptable if there are C# bindings that allow us to run it in our C# application, [login to view URL] is an open source C++ DXF library that libre cad uses to help read in DXF data, shape information, and work off entities. We would just need to be able to run the code in a C# application and access all necessary interfaces (If you want to use C++ in c# code directly, you can create a CLR(C++/CLI) project, then you can write c++ and c# code in the same project and expose code to us.).
1) True shape, rectangles ARE NOT guaranteed
2) Shape in shape nesting (look at picture)
3) Variable size bins. Bins dimensions are provided as inputs, but we could have different quantities of different sized bins, need to solve for most optimal outcome
4) Need to know all stats: % utilization of each bin, all bins needed to solve, records of each attempt to find optimal solution
5) Can use threads and heuristic algorithms
6) Need to be able to include inputs like: space between shapes, borders of the bin, pass in irregular shape bins, choose a starting corner, and pick a nesting direction X or Y, shape rotation, ignore CAD entities by layer, and other similar inputs
We are only interested in the algorithm and will work on a UI component for it later. This requires a deep understanding of computer science and mathematics, with background in writing this type of software in C/C++/C#/Java. Experience and proper credentials are required for bids to be taken seriously. There's samples in other languages to reference such as [login to view URL] in java as a starting point.
It's an old mathematical problem and there's other programs like [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] which give you a good idea of true shape nesting and part in part nesting. We primarily work with DXF / DWG files and that is where entities, points, and all the information comes from to take a "Shape" and include it in a nest.
There's free dxf readers but in order to help create an algorithm based solution we will supply a bunch of example DXF files.
15 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $1222 cho công việc này
Hi, Greetings!! We have huge experience of working in C# and C++. Please chat with us so that we can discuss further Looking forward to your response Thanks & Regards, Suhasini
Hi, I can make C# WPF application with DXF or [login to view URL] plugin. I have anythings in Application developing and mathematics, but I need some study about shape nesting algorithm.