C++ development is required，It would be great if you had a finished product
Architecture: Game client --;LSP --(custom protocol)--;Transit center --(any protocol)-;Proxy server --;Game server
For example: [login to view URL]
(1) LSP needs to be installed and uninstalled, and can detect whether it has been installed, and packaged into A DLL for invocation.
(2) Developed LSP requirements can be exported to set the proxy IP and port, account password function.
(3) and provide a C++ to install and uninstall LSP DEMO, and the standard socks5 DEMO.
(4) Can specify the process to go soCKS5, such as to specify a game, support 32-bit and 64-bit processes.
(5) Support TCP and HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS5.
(6) Support IPv4 and HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS5.
(7) Support specified process or global DNS hijacking
(8) Support the specified process TCP, UDP, Raw Socket redirection, two-way data interception, modification