I need a clean, simple, professional and fast loading website constructed for my gaming studio (currently just one person - me) and my new mobile game (link to freelancer project). The page layout will be similar to: www.pixowl.com. You are bidding on the construction of the template and pages for this site.
These are my main requirements for the website:
1) I want it developed in common, portable and fast web technologies (e.g. HTML/CSS)
2) It must be handed over to me when complete on your end and be very easy for me to update with NO CODING REQUIRED! For example, I should be able to update and manage the site in Adobe Dreamweaver's WYSIWYG view without any issues
3) It must load on all browsers without any bugs
4) It must load very quickly on all mobile and smartphones browsers (especially iPhone and Android)
5) It must be an entirely original theme and template with no copied templates from any other website
6) The template you create must allow me to easily make more pages if required in future
This is the basic layout of the template and website I want created:
Home. A fairly standard, minimalist introductory page.
Games (there is only 1 at the moment). This page Will contain a description, some screenshots, a link to the game website and links to Apple Store and Google Play for downloading the game.
Dev diary. This will be a standard blog page, similar to Wordpress. I don't plan on making many updates - only a few a week. I expect some user comments, but not hundreds.
About. A descriptive page about me with perhaps a couple of photos.
Links. Links to other sites of relevance.
Contact. Standard web contact form (name, email address, message). Links to my facebook, youtube and twitter pages.
What you will be doing:
- Template construction
- Website construction
- Any coding required
- Database connections
What I will be supplying:
- The basic layout and design (non-interactive)
- Artwork and images
As a finished product, I expect to receive a fully functional website and templates with all files and links in place, which I can then upload via ftp to my hosting provider.