Little League International of Williamsport, Pennsylvania, is looking to hire a Temporary Part-Time Graphic Designer for a 3-month position that will run from November 1, 2021, through January 17, 2022, and earns $12 - $15 per hour, commensurate with skills and experience for 28 flexible hours per week. Priority will be given to those who live within commuting distance to our Williamsport, Pennsylvania, location; however, remote work will be considered for the right candidate. All applicable background checks are required. Recent college graduates, as well as current college juniors and seniors, are welcome to apply! We will accommodate your college schedule during the fall semester if necessary.
ABOUT LITTLE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL
Located in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, we are the administrative and operational headquarters for Little League Baseball and Softball, the leading nonprofit youth sports organization with 75+ years of history supporting youth baseball and softball. Little League® is played in approximately 6,500 communities across more than 80 countries around the world. We believe in the power of youth baseball and softball to teach life lessons that build stronger individuals and communities.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, or related field, OR current enrollment at a University majoring in this field (Junior or Senior level). Recent graduates are encouraged to apply!
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize workload, complete multiple projects and assignments, in addition to time management skills.
• Requires excellent professional communication skills in both written and oral communication. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including senior and executive levels.
• Must possess excellent English writing and communication skills (grammatically correct and professional tone).
• Experience in page layout, logo design, promotional and marketing design.
• Knowledge of industry standards and understanding of business principles including the ability to analyze reports, trends, and evaluate printing quality and methods.
• Extensive computer experience and proficiency including good typing skills, e-mail, internet access and research.
• Strong design skills, including a professional portfolio.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and proofing experience.
• A broad understanding of graphic design, publishing principles, and concepts, for print, online and mobile devices
• Expertise in using Adobe Creative Cloud, (Photoshop Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Must be a creative thinker and be able to provide multiple visual solutions for digital and print storytelling, educational materials and corporate communications.
• A positive attitude, open mind and willingness to learn.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team to meet deadlines.
• Fluency in English language required.
• Advanced photography and/or videography skills
• HTML experience
• A passion for youth-sports
READY TO JOIN OUR MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS TEAM? If you feel that you would be right for this Temporary Graphic Design position, please upload resume, cover letter, and portfolio at https://littleleague.isolvedhire.com.
27 freelancer chào giá trung bình $21/giờ cho công việc này
Hi, I'm a full time Freelancer. I can fulfill your requirement with my expertise in Microsoft Office, Copy Typing, Web Search, Data Processing, Product Upload. I can work over time if needed.