We are seeking sales/brokerage FULL TIME 8-5 EASTERN TIME agent to acquire and maintain new business. This position includes cold calling, cold emailing, working on rate quotations and, resolving day to day issues with customers, working with operations team to cover and broker freight to meet customer requirements. Get your 10-30 clients and maintain your portfolio simple and make easy money!
This is based salary + commissions
Sales Agent Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization
• Cold call and email to your prospects daily
• Research and build relationships with new clients
• Effectively manage accounts and maintain relationships with clients
• Set up conference calls (if required by client) with customer decision makers / directors etc.
• Efficiently plan approaches and pitches
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
• Providing quotes and responding to RFPs and RFQs
Sales Agent Requirements and Qualifications
• Minimum 2+ years of previous experience in a sales
• USA and Canada geography knowledge preferred
• Must have high speed internet connection
• Must have telephone headset or desktop phone (service is provided)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must be an energetic, flexible, highly organized individual with a self-starter personality
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Working efficiently and multitasking as required in a sometimes stressful environment
• Proven experience in freight brokerage sales, with a desire to grow professionally
• Ability to attract, bring on, close and deliver new business
• Passion for sales, work ethic and a drive to succeed (exceed quota)
• Knowledge of email marketing tools, email merges
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites and Google Suite (google drive etc.)
20 freelancer chào giá trung bình$1041 cho công việc này
It clearly outlines yours projects, scope, budget, and deliverables, which makes negotiating over contracts and extra work easier if you draft the proposal properly.
Hi I have 15 years of experience on logistics at the Automotive Business, sourcing from USA and Canada all the time. I think I am a good fit for the job.