See attached screenshot for an impression of the design.
I'm looking for somebody who could convert the PSD to a responsive HTML.
I'd prefer you use a framework for the CSS, please tell me which framework you want to use with your bid.
- sidebar has a fixed width (as wide as one of the products)
- right content part is as wide as your window, therefor the number of products depends on the width of your window (8 products next to eachother in the example, 4 products when the screen is smaller).
- please use this design pattern for the filters: [url removed, login to view]
- the header: on smaller screens, menu and logo can be on one line (see attached example), social media can be hidden.
- products should be possible to easily fill the products from a database (i.o.w. repeatable divs)
- the blocks beneath the filter in the sidebar are just some banner position
- it would be nice if the footer could be fixed at the bottom, so it is possible to replace the paginator with a auto-scoller in the future.
- use a google webfont for some of the texts
and always take a good look at the design, our designer is very picky and he will notice the smallest changes to e.g. borders :)
I'll send the PSD on acceptance of the project.
55 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €166 cho công việc này
++ I have the experience you require, well familiar with html/css, responsive website. provide div based, w3c valid, optimized, semantic code. ready to start. please check PMB ++