I'm looking for someone develop the front-end for a very basic Shopify web application. We can discuss more details via private message, but it will only consist of 3 or 4 very basic pages.
A glimpse of the required pages:
- First page displaying a table with rows of user data which can be modified, disabled, or deleted. There will also be functionality for creating a new row. Perhaps the ability to select and delete multiple records.
- Page for the actual creation and modification of data. There will be a form on this page which will be dynamically filled out if modifying an existing item.
- Statistics page which should display very basic charts and graphs.
- There may be one more very basic page.
It is required that you possess knowledge of basic technologies such as:
- Shopify app development (you're going to need to be testing this in a Shopify environment)
- CSS, SASS, Uptown CSS Framework (if you have a framework that you prefer to work with, let me know)
- D3.js or Raphaël or [url removed, login to view] (probably more simple to use morris)
All forms, tables, charts, and etc. will be dynamically populated using data from our API. Creation/modification of data will also be handled via AJAX requests to our API. I'd also prefer a developer with consistent programming conventions which shouldn't be too difficult since this is literally a 3 or 4 page project.
N.B. We would likely be starting on this within a couple days as I'm still working on a few of the API endpoints and I'm giving myself some time to scout a front-end dev.
26 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $180 cho công việc này
Hello Sir, We have checked your requirement and have some query. So please message us to discuss on it. So after understanding it well, we can start work. Thanks Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.