I need a treeview based on jsfiddle (see end of description for links) (or another treeview component chosen by the freelancer), to be integrated into an existing ASP.NET application.
The treeview needs to have the following possibilities:
* Show images (icons) in front of item names (icons provided by employer)
* Posibility for an overload (or similar) to set wether the treeview should show checkboxes or radiobuttons.
* Read from an XML file which holds information regarding treestructure, icon index number and other info.
* Each item in treeview needs to hold info about (or be able to reference and get the info from the XML file) 2 different things: Name of item and an UUID string (name visible, UUID hidden).
* Item names may not be unique, but UUID strings will be unique for each item.
Example from XML file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<node text="My Inventory" imageindex="59" tag="My Inventory">
<node text="Notecards" imageindex="7" tag="Notecards">
<node text="GroupTools Hosted Services" imageindex="16" tag="Notecard c2b70d8e-09df-337c-b7b8-74d5425bd7a5 (Notecard 56d46f24-310b-76a9-f27a-10fcd9e0bd9f) 'GroupTools Hosted Services'/'Notecard created with GroupTools client at: 2016-04-01 00:30:36' Base: All, Everyone: None, Group: None, NextOwner: All, Owner: All" />
jsfiddle can be found at: [url removed, login to view]
Do you have any questions?
Do not hesitate to ask!
10 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $40 cho công việc này
Hi, I am new as freelancer but have more than 6 years experience in ASP.NET. I read your requirements and I wanted to bid for this project. Trust me I can do this on time with accuracy. Thanks in Advance