iPower nv is specialized in B2B internet services and has a home base in Antwerp (Belgium). Our strong technical team develops various systems to provide companies with insight into, support and advice for their online activities. We are the ideal business partner in the creation of a complete internet strategy for our clients, ensuring that their company website yields a maximum return. The focus is on search engine optimization, in addition to other online marketing such as social media advertising, Google Analytics, conversion optimization and video marketing.
We are proud to have been nominated multiple times by Deloitte as the fastest growing technology company, both for Belgium and for the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region.
We are currently looking for a (m/f/x):
Fulltime freelance frontend developer
iPower is looking for a developer to build and launch digital platforms and (web) applications in team. Someone who loves a complex challenge and can work with his/her team to build and optimize a custom solution.
The profile we are looking for:
- At least a bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- You have genuine interest in your customers, their needs and challenges. You can empathize with the customer's experience of the website (User Experience) and make suggestions for optimization.
- A real passion for technology and its potential to improve work and life.
- The desire to learn continuously.
Your cup of IT?
- Send in your resume what and where YOU have studied and what YOU have done (not your agency!)
- We make a pre-selection on the basis of resumes
- After signing a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) and Confidential Agreement (CA) we will proceed with an intake interview.
- After the intake interview, an online test will follow to assess the thinking skills
- Based on that, you will be hired on a full-time basis. You can compose your own schedule and plan your vacations.
We work according to the SCRUM principle. All meetings are done through Slack.
- Daily stand-up meeting at 10h CET. During this meeting, everyone explains what they have done since the last meeting and what they are going to do.
- Weekly planning, backlog grooming and showoff meeting. During this meeting all issues are reviewed and everyone says what is ready.
- Weekly retrospective. During this meeting we discuss how we can optimize our way of working.