Create an own case study about an international organisation and its experience
with one or more IHRM issues. Your case study should be engaging, relevant to contemporary IHRM
and have significant implications for management. You need to conclude your case study
with four questions which could be the basis for discussions or written responses.
1. Does your case study address an important IHRM(s)?
2. Is your case study engaging and relevant to contemporary IHRM?
3. Have you carefully edited your work?
4. Have you developed four questions for discussion?
5. Does your case study have significant practical implications?