This is the project. I will raise to $65 since I will add two small things. All tasks apply for both blogs.
1. Take out from homepage one of the author profiles and blog roll without moving the other elements.
2. Include in homepage header a link to forum page and another one to about us page.
3. All my pages have a normall set up, you can see the red stripe above and below post. So, for normal pages that is ok. But now I need to create a page without those links because in that page I will put a forum with mingle plugin. Its just taking out the links to facebook, gplus twitter and other that are on red stripes above and below page content. Meaning, all the other pages should remain the same, this is just for the specific forum page.
4. The forum plugin mingle forum is working but is creating a strange problem so most likely you can solve it. Meaning it works but reports an error, maybe a conflict with another plugin.
5. Add a code to my functions php to be able to include thumbnails images in the feed. I tried to do it myself but there was a sintax error and broke the php file. Then, I replaced myself with ftp. So, I can give you the code you test it and then we put it.
6. I have set up my google authorship mark for both my blogs using the usual technique. One part of that technique is too include in the footer of the post.php. a html link to my google plus account, the problem is that my site is multiauthor and even when the post is from another author my snippet picture appears in Google search because of the html code link included in the footer for all posts. So, I know i can do it manually , but that will force me include that code inside the post. Now in the footer, nobody can see it. So, question is can we write some code so it only appears on my posts, or a code that depending on the author changes the link to the respective author google plus page.
We will go one by one in order from 1 to 6. I will provide you with all the details regarding each one.
All 6 things should be for both sites. I think they are pretty easy, but I can not risk breaking something, Im learning php and html but slowly.
We can finish most of them in one day.