Attached is a PDF that gives an explanation in greater detail, but here's a shortened version:
1) Customer goes to [url removed, login to view] and selects a New DID.
2) If the customer wishes to enable Call forwarding instead of voicemail on the New DID then they would check the box and put the destination US/Canada telephone number in the text field.
3) Once the customer is satisfied and completes the purchase, the number is provisioned automatically via the VoIP Innovations API and routed to a New A2Billing Server using SIP Protocol in Realtime.
4) On the A2Billing Server the account for the customer will be automatically created (New Customers) or Edited (existing customers) so that call forwarding can be established.
5) I need to be able to view CDRs etc in A2Billing.