THIS IS IMPORTANT:
*** No spun PLR articles, No spun scraped articles from Internet, No wasting my time! It's really important that the freelancer that I will hire can follow my strict instructions. ***
If you agree with these terms, then you can continue reading...
I will be needing 50 articles. All articles written should be original, and should pass Copyscape.
There will be no fixed niches for I am targeting almost every niche and micro-niches. I also have some customers that may ask for some unheard niche or topic - so a deep research should be made in some cases.
This is a long-term project for I am dealing with lots of customers here, thus, I want to build a good employer-employee relationship with the chosen freelancer. You may accept this project individually, but team/group of writers will be welcome to bid as well. In the future - two months later maybe - I will be expanding my employers, so don't be upset if you are not chosen for this project. I will keep the freelancers who will bid here and will contact them for future assistance in the project.
So in general, here are my points to consider to hire a freelancer:
1. Native English speaker is an advantage, but if you aren't and you can prove me that you can write English articles very well, then I may pick you
2. I require at least 500+ word article, but I may consider 400+ article if you think you can't write as much as 500+ for my topic. And topics are in different niches, so be prepared to do quality articles.
3. Written articles should be original and well-thought of. Rewritten PLR's or articles that are just scraped from the internet are not tolerable
4. Articles should pass Copyscape check for originality and uniqueness (credits will be supplied in the future, but for the moment I will do the Copyscape checking, or you can do it yourself)
5. After I give you the topic/niche, maximum of 24 hours to give me back the article (fast delivery could mean bonus in the future)
6. Important!!! I will proofread the written article and have the authority to ask for some changes, or change the article myself
7. I will get the authority of ownership of the written articles.
I will only answer questions related to this project and no more further than that.
For interested applicants, send me a message and I will test your writing skills. I will ask you to write an article about the topic that I will provide. One good article could be your steppingstone to get my consideration.
That's all for now, and this terms may change from time to time.
"READ ALL THE IMPORTANT NOTES IN THIS PROJECT...FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS MAY LEAD TO BID REMOVAL..."